A Busy Parent's Guide to a Meaningful Lent is the book you've been looking for. It's a quick, easy, all-in-one Lenten resource that starts your day off with Scripture, reflection, prayer - and achievable ideas to help busy parents make the most of Lent.
Each day, you'll find:
- A theme for the day
- The daily Mass readings (no hunting for another book or device)
- A brief reflection - a 5-minute read
- A quick and easy Catholic practice for the day
- A one-line aspirational prayer
- And, for those days when you want more, an additional reflection and questions for journaling or meditation
With A Busy Parent's Guide to a Meaningful Lent you can live Lent well, even in the middle of your beautiful, busy, and sometimes messy family life.